Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Celebrating Continues

Hello Everyone,
 
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  We certainly did.....but wait....there's more.  The last party is tonight at our house. 
 
Yesterday while I was getting ready for a visit from our friends, I passed through the living room and saw the sun on my Lil' Orphan Scrappy quilt.    I stopped and starred at it, then grabbed the camera.
 


The binding is finished on Spoken For.  The quilting showed up a little bit in this picture. I'm very pleased with this little quilt. Now it's pattern writing time.


I'll be updating my calendar for 2017 soon at the top of my blog.  When I look at my calendar, I am wondering when I'm going to have time to quilt!

We are celebrating Christmas with our twin granddaughters tonight.  They spent Christmas at their dads house.  Divorce sucks!  The entire family will be here for the girls while they open their gifts, and we'll do Christmas dinner all over again.  HOWEVER, this time it's pizza and salad.  I can't pull off three major dinners in a week!  I'm ready for my long winters nap!

Tomorrow, Christmas will be boxed back up and stored under the stairs for another year.   Then next year when I drag everything back out, I'll say to myself, "Didn't I just put this all away?"

Soon,
Lynn

1 comment: