Friday, October 21, 2016

The Last Day of the Retreat


 
Hello Everyone,
 
Here we are in all of our glory the last morning as my Sew'n Wild Oaks retreat came to a close.  I enjoy every single one of these women soooooo much!  I love you all.  It is always sad for me when everyone starts to trickle out the door and head back to their homes.  Luckily, most of us will get to see each other again soon.
 


 Here are a few more snippets of some of the projects "my girls" worked on during our time together.





Check out the earrings!


We even had our very own personalized scarecrow.  Great blocks Paula!
 

Gail, Sue, Lynn and Nancy posing by the fire.  We really didn't need the fire going toward the end of the week, but it provided a lot of atmosphere.


If any of you are interested in attending one of my retreats, please send an email to:  sewnwildoaks@gmail.com   I will put you on the waiting list.  Next year I'm planning three retreats.....August, September and October. The past attendees always have right of first refusal.  I opened up a new session next year to accommodate the overflow. How about a retreat a month and I'll just move to Snowflake Lodge and set up housekeeping? 

Today we are taking Quilt Sue to Yosemite.  I can't wait to see her reaction to the beauty of the park, our national treasure, and my favorite place on earth. 

Toodle pip,
Lynn

5 comments:

  1. You are having way too much fun! So glad things are going so well. The colors of fall should be gorgeous in Yosemite today. Enjoy! K-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like my idea! The lodge could provide recliners with massage, cabana boys to serve food & drink and we all bring handwork! Think of all the bindings, Lucy Bostons & embellishments we could get done...well...unless we have Poldark running on Netflix between class presentations...or whatever that was that Mary & Marti were watching up on the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to setting up housekeeping at Snowflake Lodge! Paula gave me an idea for my new dsign wall a.k.a. Mr. Squash...he can double as our Halloween decor!!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed watching the retreat from the side lines. Looks like everyone had a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures bring such joy to me. Nanci Ann you are a little rascal. It was truly wonderful. Everyday a new adventure or topic to discuss. Love these women!!!!

    ReplyDelete