Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ladies of the Lake Quilt Show Pictures

Hello Everyone,
 
I just have a minute for a quick post this morning before I dash off to my Sew'n Wild Oaks class this morning at In Between Stitches.  Here are just a few of the gorgeous quilts we saw at the show this weekend.  The first quilt is the guild's opportunity quilt for next year.  It has already won some awards.


 















Judy Sisneros was the featured artist for the show this year.  This is just a small sample of her work.




I'm off to another day of quilting, quilting and more quilting with my girls.

Soon,
Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous quilts! You Ladies of the Lake are an amazing group of quilters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, there's some lovely quilts there. I could have spent hours or even days, wandering through them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I second Gail and Sue! Say hi to everyone for me today!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew much inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh be still my heart! Fabulous quilts. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lynn,

    Thanks so much for sharing, each and every quilt is inspirational, so much detail in each and every one of them.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been knocked down with strong antibiotics for an abcess but this post woke me right up. My eyes were dancing all over the place. What a stunning collection for the show! Very talented people. And I must say that your booth in your last post was amazing! I hope you sold a bunch. Just looking via the internet at what you were offering had my purse running away.

    ReplyDelete