Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello Everyone,
 

This was so appropriate!  I'll be down at In Between Stitches working the 20% off anniversary sale today. 

 
For all of you online, look for a special Internet sale in April. BUT if you purchase online today, you will receive free shipping.....how's that for a good buy?  The online shipping charge will be adjusted when the product is shipped out.  Take a look at the kits, patterns, notions, books, and find something to treat yourself.  

Come on in and say hi, and browse through the beautiful bolts of fabric.  What a great way to spend your day......fondle some fabric.  Did I really say that?  Sorry Mr. Joe!
 
This is better than candy! 
 
 
Thank you so much for supporting me through the years. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
 
Soon,
Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Love those Valentine Cards !!! Just what i would want for Valentines Day ;-)

    Have fun in the shop today !

    Happy Valentines Day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I think of that! Gosh, you just have all the good ideas! Happy Valentines Day with lotsa love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! Working on cutting my Country Charmer....still....tonight. Have a wonderful day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you had fun working yesterday, and that a few treasures followed you home! Happy belated Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so cute. I was just telling by Steve last night, that whenever he wants to give me a gift, that a certificate from the quilt shop would be very special for any occasion, LOL. I love that candy box filed with assorted threads :)
    Happy Weekend.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete