Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Favorite Thing....

Hello Everyone,
 
My favorite thing is when customers bring in their finished quilt tops to the shop for me to see.  Peg's Butterscotch Baskets is amazing!!
 

I absolutely love to see my patterns made in different colorways.  This pattern is a real stash buster.  Every block is unique and beautiful.  Peg did a fantastic job selecting the fabrics for her blocks from her stash.  I couldn't stop looking at it.


Chris, purchased a Country Charmer kit from the shop and look at her gorgeous creation that is ready for quilting.


When I put kits together, I try to get as close to the original colorway as I can so the quilt will have the same look and feel as the original.  Putting kits together is so much fun!  I love selecting the fabrics while envisioning the finished quilt.

Good job ladies.  I'm so proud of you!

Soon,
Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Sew pretty . . . I agree these ladies should be very proud of their lovely quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 beautiful finishes ! Just Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gathering of quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes! Peg really has a wonderful eye for color - what a transformation!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've lost my mojo for quilting at the moment but after looking at these beautiful quilts I think I might be tempted to start another very soon. - thank you!

    ReplyDelete