Friday, August 2, 2013

Almost a Reveal

Hello Everyone,
 
I half expected today to be the big reveal of Harvest of Hope.......instead I'm hoping for tomorrow.....or the next day.....or the next day.  I would have been finished if I hadn't changed my mind on the corner squares.  
 

My original design had a much simpler hour-glass unit for the corner......boring!  Mr. Joe and I both agreed the pumpkins in the corner added so much to the overall design.  But, changing to the pumpkin corners added a couple of more days of work to this quilt.  I'm driving myself crazy.


I have to go harvest a few more pumpkins!

Soon,
Lynn



7 comments:

  1. Oh so worth a couple more days! Good call Mr. Joe! And it might help me with my personal challenge to get a stitch or two done on CC before the big reveal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you're killing me! What a tease!..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the big reveal :-D

    Have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm taking a precision class in Colorado at the end of this month - when I come back, I'm sure all my things will look as good as yours! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well..the good news is that if I'm holding my breath I can't drool on my keyboard :D

    This is going to be amazing, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pumpkins are perfect for the corners.

    ReplyDelete