Thursday, August 16, 2012

In Between Stitches Preview Party

Hello Everyone,

You probably think I'm missing in action......well not so!  I've been teaching and I was involved in the Preview Party for In Between Stitches, Tuesday at the Purple Orchid Inn in Livermore, CA.

The fabulous venue lends itself nicely for events. 

The room was full of quilters anxiously awaiting to see the quilts and projects they can learn how to make during the last quarter of the year.


There was also a little part of the store available for shopping.

Here is the parade of quilt classes starting with three of my offerings.



Now to the rest of the wonderful classes.  There are many, many more than what I'm showing here on my blog.  It was just impossible to get pictures of everything being taught.  Such a nice variety of projects and I was amazed at the diversity! 













There are quilting and sewing classes available for every level.  The full class schedule is listed HERE.  The classroom will be buzzing with activity as the calendar is full for the next four months.


I encourage you to support your local quilt shop.  When you take a class, you learn so much and it will give you a chance to make friends and enjoy a day of uninterrupted quilting/sewing, learning and probably eating!  You'll be so glad you did!

Soon,

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. The preview party was wonderful. We have a lot of very talented teachers to learn from and I was too overwhelmed to make a decision. I love the classes your teaching. So many wonderful choices. The Purple Orchid is such a beautiful
    Place for these party's, it's a fun evening to get together with friends.




    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the party was a rousing success! I see at least 3 quilts I'd like to make....now if I just had wings to get me down there!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what a great crowd. Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's probably a good thing I don't live near. I'd spend all my time at the shop taking classes, and, of course, I'd shop too while I was there, so I'd be broke as well!

    ReplyDelete