Saturday, March 10, 2012

Christmas Quilt-A-Long Post #4

Hello Again,

Here is the almost finished block.  It was Mr. Joe's idea to have the balloons/bubbles come out of the smokestack.


After I got all of the pieces prepared and lightly glued together, I slid the whole block onto the black background fabric.


It will now take me several evenings worth of stitching to applique the block.  Hop on the Toyland Tree Train and let's get ready for Christmas.  The train is bringing all of the toys to the North Pole.  All aboard!!!

As always,

Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Great finish and so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Mr. Joe make a great team, Lynn! The little train is just adorable!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun block. I can't decide if I like the giraffe or the "smoke" best. Mr Fixit would love the train as steam engines are his thing.

    ReplyDelete