Friday, February 10, 2012

Christmas Quilt Along Starts Tomorrow

Hello Everyone,

Tomorrow is the start of the Christmas Quilt Along.  This is a fun way to start working on those Christmas presents now so you won't be stressed out on December 24th!  Just click on the picture below, and it will take you to Hazel's Christmas Cottage in the United Kingdom.  She promises to have some mince pies and tea to start your day.  She will also have the first installment of the directions for the Festive Mystery Quilt. The quilt was designed by Quilt Sue. Check out Sue's blog here.  Quilt Sue is the author of Pick Four, so you know you are not going to want to miss out on this quilt making opportunity.

Click on the picture and travel to Hazel's house.


I doesn't matter if you have a blog or not.  Email me pictures of what you are making for Christmas, and I will post them on my blog throughout the day.  My email address is:  patched55@comcast.net

This is a time for sharing and spreading some Christmas cheer while "virtually" coming together the 2nd Saturday of each month to work on any project of our choice.  Every month will have a different hostess.  I am going to be Miss May and I promise to have a fun tutorial for a project that I'm designing.  Not to worry, it is a small project without a stitch of applique!  I think, but I've been known to change my mind.

See you all tomorrow. 

As always,

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment