Monday, September 26, 2011

Window Into My World

Hello Everyone,

This was a busy weekend that included a birthday party, a car show and Quilting in the Garden.  By the time I left the shop and the birthday party, the quilts were coming down from the trees.  I just have a few pictures to share. 


The quilts are hanging throughout Alden Lane Nursery.  Just the nursery in itself is very park-like setting.

Everywhere you look is color, from the flowers and plants to the quilts.

There were a few clouds on Saturday, more on Sunday that squeezed out some rain.


The oaks trees are ancient and grow throughout the whole nursery.



This was a very interesting display of color.

Next year, I'm going to be there earlier.  Have a great week everyone.  I'm off to the shop this morning.  Lots of new temptations, I mean fabrics have arrived.

As always,

Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend ! Thank you for showing us pictures of all of these lovely quilts ! It was just like being there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. I love the idea of an outdoor show in a setting like that.

    I hope your weekend was good, it was certainly busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilts hanging outdoors. The angles on the pictures are great. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to attend Quilts in the Garden! Your pictures are inspiring me to make that happen, Lynn!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing the photos... I wanted to go so bad... but at least seeing a few photos makes it not seem like I completely missed out. Ok, I'm lying. It makes it worse!!!

    ReplyDelete