Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Minglewood Month #3

Hello Everyone,

Those of you working on the Minglewood BOM through In Between Stitches will be receiving your shipments soon.  This month you will be making two Kaleidoscope blocks.  For me, this was the most challenging of all the blocks.  TIP: Make sure when you make the half-square triangles with pieces C and E that you trim them to 1-7/8".


Just take your time on this block and it will all come together beautifully.


I made two Forest Path blocks.  But you have the option of making only one if you wish.  You could change this up and make a Lawyer's Puzzle on page 45 of your Minglewood book.  Since we live in the forest, the Forest Path block was the block for me!   TIP:  Cut your light 5-3/8"(A)  squares first before you cut all the rest.


My blocks are quite similar.



Enjoy your day.  Be creative and have fun.

As always,

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. I love the blocks in this quilt. It's going to be spectacular once it's finished. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blocks! That is going to be an amazing quilt! I forgot all about Quilting in the Garden... which I planned on going to... yeah! now I have something to look forward to!woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lynn,

    Your block colour combinations are beautiful.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, I have to comment on how much I love these blocks.

    ReplyDelete