Monday, March 21, 2011

Heartfire is finished

Hello Everyone,

I have just a minute to dash off a post then it's time to get ready to go to the shop for the day.

Heartfire is done! She is off of the machine and the binding is in the beginning stages.....one side down, three to go!  This is a happy quilt for Spring...if it ever arrives.  Rain, rain and more rain is expected here for the whole week.  It is going to be excellent quilting weather!

For me, working on binding is a great sense of accomplishment and it brings closure to a quilt.  I love the relaxed feeling that I get while working on the binding and looking ahead to the next project.

Good Monday to all of you.

As always,

Lynn

6 comments:

  1. EVERYTHING about this quilt is beautiful!! The blocks, the colours and fabrics and ohhh the quilting!! Love it!! Well done!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, wow, what a beautiful quilt. Very springy, lets hope spring weather arrives soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I can just see you doing the Happy Dance. Have a great day at the shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh - my heart is on fire just seeing the quilt, Lynn! Beautiful work! I'm right with you -- one side down and 3 to go binding my current (secret for now) quilt! I just love this part of the process!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous and gorgeous! Beautiful quilting. I love the little design you did in the containment border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome is the only word to describe your quilt.

    ReplyDelete