Sunday, April 11, 2010

THE BIG REVEAL

Good Morning Everyone,

Here she is.....finally done.


My goal was to get the quilt done by Monday night, which is preview night at the shop. I did it! Now it's time to finish up the pattern on this cold, windy, rainy day in California.

Make sure your speakers are on and enjoy the Butterfly Waltz. Click on the little arrow button to advance each page.

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Party in the Garden
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own photo album

I hope all of you have a wonderful day.

As always,

Lynn

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Lynn! The quilt is beautiful. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, love the way you quilted it. It really brings out all the detail. Fantastic job!!! Can't wait to see it in person in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate them so much! The quilt will be at the shop when you get there Beverly. --Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been waiting for this posting! Your design is beautiful and the quilting is just perfect! Absolutely stunning!! I love the way you did the borders and the English paper-piece flowers. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, such a sweet quilt!
    You said it's going to be BOM right? I guess I need to phone the shop and give them my number again? When will it start if it's a BOM?
    Great Job... Lynn...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's absolutely gorgeous, Lynn! And with your close up shots you can really see the beautiful detail of your machine quilting. Great way to do the "reveal" with the Smilebox!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesomely fantastic!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for your comments. I appreciate each and every one! --Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too have been following the progress of your quilt. I love the music in your smilebox "reveal". Romantic, beautiful, fertile, abundant are some adjectives that come to mind, and perhaps most importantly FEMININE. Thank you for sharing your creative process while working on this project. I love your light box!

    Heidi in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn your quilt is wonderful. Love how you used our fabric!!! Thank you. I know this design will do extremely well at your shop!

    ReplyDelete