Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Party in the Garden

Hello Quilting Friends,

It's been a busy time in my quilting room. April is almost here and that's when Party in the Garden has to be finished. I'll be appliqueing this little window box over the next couple of days. I'll also be adding some embroidery embellishments.



Just one more applique block to go, and two pieced blocks. Then the fun really begins....the pattern writing. I've been keeping up pretty well as I go along, but there's still much more to do before it's ready.

Today is the last day to make a comment to be eligible to win a Heartfire pattern. Zinny will be selecting the winner tomorrow morning.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

As always,
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful. I am looking forward to seeing the pattern

    ReplyDelete