Monday, May 25, 2009

Wedding in Hawaii

Aloha Blossom of Friendship Quilters,

Take a look at the gorgeous colors of the flowers. They are almost as breathtaking as my son Kade, and his bride Athena! The whole Wilder family was in Hawaii last week for a beautiful wedding in a tropical paradise on Oahu.



I shed a tear of happiness as my son and his beautiful bride exchanged their vows at a location called "Above Heaven's Gate" on the southeastern side of the island.



Life revolves around unforgetable moments with family and friends. It was a week we will always cherish and we feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

I have a cross stich that I made for my parents years ago which now hangs in my entrance hall. The message means more to me now than ever before.



So here's to your family. Treasure them, protect them, laugh with them and love them.


As always,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment